Another adaptation from my favorite TV series titled “Das Perfecte Dinner” (The perfect dinner) brought by german channel here in europe.
Pork is extremely versatile in terms of the cuts and varied cooking preparations. Most of us are used to pork tenderloin or pork chops which are the leaner, quicker-cooking varieties. Today, pork tenderloin is on the menu, my kids love pork tenderloin so much.
* 600g Pork Tenderloin, sliced
* 1 bunch of Soup Greens (Supengrün)
* 2pcs. of onions, medium sized
* 2tbsps. Tarragon Mustard
* some Vegetable Oil or Canola Oil
* Salt and Pepper
* Brown tenderloin in vegetable oil then set aside. Add onions until translucent, tarragon mustard and season with salt and pepper. Add return the meat cover for 8 minutes wit low heat.
* The soup greens saute in butter season with salt and pepper, add alittle bit of water good enough to cook it.
* Serve with hot rice and soup greens. Enjoy:-)