If we think 🤔 about Greek food, “Tzatziki” comes in mind right away. Today I will share to you this very simple recipe from “Hello Fresh” which I will try for the very first time, “GYROS SKEWERS” which is rich in protein with bacon 🥓 of course. Serve with oven potatoes 🥔 and tomatoes. 🍅 It provides or gives you enough fiber for a healthy living.
As you can see side dish “Tzatziki”. Simply combine cucumber 🥒 chopped garlic and yoghurt, seasones with salt and pepper topped with chopped chives. Serve cold is better.
Yields 4 Persons
* 8 pcs. Sticks or Spiesse
* 1200g Potatoes 🥔
* 4 pcs. Tomatoes 🍅
* 560g Pork Loin Steak 🥩
* 160g Bacon 🥓
* Spice Mix for seasoning
* 1 pc. Cucumber 🥒
* 1 clove Garlic
* 20g Chive, chopped
* 300g Yoghurt
* some Olive Oil
* some Salt and Pepper
* Soak the Skewers in a large bowl of cold water 💦 so later it will not burn in the oven.
* Season potatoes 🥔 and tomatoes 🍅 with olive oil, salt and pepper.
* Cut pork loin into cubes and marinate with spice mix (a combination of paprika powder, garlic, rosemary, cumin, dried parsley, salt, pepper, and nutmeg). Cut bacon 🥓 in Haft.
* Roll up the bacon 🥓 and put it alternately on the wooden skewers with the pork loin cubes.
* Preheat the oven to 220°C top bottom heat. During the last 10-15 minutes cooking time of potatoes 🥔 add skewers in the oven let it cook 👩🍳 Happy 😊Cooking and Guten Appetit!😋