The title says it all, “Crispy crunchy fried shrimps” from my kitchen! My son’s favorite, he could finish a kilo of this dish. Seasoned shrimp with salt, deep in a batter and fry it. You can also coat with cornflakes or bread crumbs if you prefer, before frying.
Served with chopped chilis, scallions, sliced cucumber and browned onions. That’s my crispy crunchy fried shrimps made right at home. GUTEN APPETIT!
CHECK THIS OUT TOO: Thank you so much!
It’s the Filipino version of the Japanese tempura but how we cook camaron rebosado is more similar to the Chinese way of cooking this crispy batter coated shrimps!
* 500 g shrimps
* 1 cup of flour
* 3/4 cup of ice cold water
* 2 to 3 cups of vegetable oil for deep fry
* 1/4 cup of flour in a bowl.
* In a mixing bowl remaining flour , ice cold water and ice mix lightly. This is batter.
* Dredge the shrimps in flour then batter and fry. for the sauce thousand islands or vinegar with crushed garlic and pepper.
HOW ABOUT THIS, check it out Friends!!!