Original Italian pasta made from durum wheat semolina with tomato and spinach!
Dinner tonight, while 20% fbying (facebook), 80% cooking our dinner. After a very long Saturday at last I’m back in my kitchen 😛
Alex, my bff Dana’s daughter and Diana-Grace, my daghter’s dinner tonight!
* 500g Pasta
* 150g Ground Meat
* 400g Tomatoes, whole and peeled
* 1 Red Onion, big, peeled and chopped
* 1 whole Garlic, peeled and chopped
* 2oo ml Red wine
* 1 tbsp. Butter
* 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
* 1 tbsp. Italian Herbs
1 tsp. Chili flakes
* 1 tsbp. Paprika Powder
* 3 tbsp. Ketchup
* some Salt and Pepper
* some Grana Padano, cheese/ grind
* Cook Pasta according to package instructions or “al dente”.
* Brown ground meat in olive oil. Then add chopped onion and garlic.
* Afterwards add paprika powder, tomatoes, italian herbs, chili flakes, ketchup and red wine. Let it simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
* Adjust seasoning if necessary with salt and pepper. Served with Grana Padano on top 😉
Man does not live by bread alone. After a while, he needs a drink. Food comes first, then morals.
Not that I cooks badly, but there are continually any pygmies in my kitchen and dip their arrows in the soup. In wine there is truth!
We should leave life like a banquet, neither thirsty nor drunken. Said-Aristoteles 🙂 <<< The seasoning is hunger, hunger is the best sauce. There are diseases that can be cured by proper nutrition, I believe in this! Every woman is susceptible to good food. The men love those women most passionate, who understand how to prefix them the most delicious things. I am one of those women 😉
These are collections of candid photos of our dinner with my colleagues at work- Baxter Austria. Of course with my famous Sotanghon with shrimps and chicken breast and Siopao! 😛
For our dessert, my baked Semolina Cake topped with coconut flakes and Robert (my colleague) prepared dumpling filled with rasberry!
Spaghetti with Soya-Pastasciutta topped with parmesan cheese, cooked by my dear colleague Jana (Sladjana), dinner for both of us with matching mix salad! Vielen dank my liebe Jana es ist sooo…lecker 3.16 🙂
And this was yesterday dinner by Baxter 3.16, cooked by Maci (my colleague) Sarma with smoked meat and pickled green tomatoes, carrots and green chili plus brown bread. GUTEN APPETIT by reading 😛