“Alimasag” have spots and are generally smaller; alimango have a solid orange color and are bigger. There are many other varieties of crabs but these are the most common edible crabs in the Philippines. “Langka” is Jackfruit. this is also one of my late nanay’s recipe.
* 250 g Jackfruit in can
* 2 pcs. Siling haba (variety of chilli peppers)
* 1 tbsp. of finely minced garlic
* 1 onion diced
* 3 pcs. tomatoes, diced
* a thumb-sized of ginger julienned
* 250 ml coconut cream (in tetra pack)
* 2 tbsps. vegetable oil
* 1 tbsp. of chopped onion leaves
* 2 to 3 tsps. shrimps paste (bagoong alamang guisado)
Watch the Video!