I was inspired by kuya Andy (brother in christ, my MS-HFC family) who gave me this Santol flew with him all the way here in Vienna from the Philippines. He adviced just add garlic and ligo sardines the red one and that’s it. Was my first time try to cook this and I’m happy:)
* 1can or 400ml Coconut Milk
* 1can Ligo Sardines red one
* 4 cloves Garlic, peeled and finely chopped
* 3tbsps. Olive oil or Canola Oil
* 150g Santol
* Salt and Pepper
* Heat a small sauce pan, add oil and saute garlic, sardines and santol. You can add a little bit water just good enough to have a sauce if you preffer. Season with salt and pepper and that’s it!