Our dinner yesterday, just quick and very easy stir-fry pork belly with mix vegetables in herbs-butter which I prepared the day before. Preparing herbs-butter is just easy as that. Just mix all herbs of your preference in butter and add some salt, so you don’t have to put some salt anymore if you will use it for this dish. In the near future, I will try to post an entry about it on how to mix it and the preparation.
* about 400 g Pork belly, cut into strips
* 1 red Onion, cut into cubes
* each 1 pc. red, yellow, orange and green Bell peppers, also cut into cubes
* mushrooms, sliced
* 2 pcs. medium suzed Zucchini, sliced
* 2 tbsps. Olive oil
* chopped Parsley
*some salt to taste
* 100 g butter
* some salt
* herbs of your preference (I used Italian herbs)
° Heat a pan, add olive oil and pork belly stir until pork belly is not pink anymore.
° Saute vegetables with pork belly, season with herbs-butter. Cover for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat or until vegetables are done.
° Adjust seasoning by adding salt to taste if necessary and add parsley. That’s it. Serve with rice.