For those who loves Poultry like chicken, duck and turkey meat, you can give a try with this recipe for turkey breast. Before cooking marinate first the meat with paprika powder and some vegetable oil. Mix with three colors bell peppers and mushrooms. I also added 1 or 2 pieces. sliced frankfurter sausage. Not only for a change but also really another taste for the table to serve with.
* 1 kg Turkey breast, sliced and marinated with paprika powder, some salt & some vegetable oil
* each 1/ red, green and yellow Bell peppers
* 1 or 2 pcs. Frankfuter (Sausage), sliced
* about 150g to 200g Mushrooms
* 1 red Onion
* Mix Herbs
* Paprika powder
* 2 tbsps. Vegetable oil, I used Sunflower oil
—First marinade meat with paprika powder, salt and some oil. Heat a pan pour some vegetable oil, I used sunflower oil.
—Saute onion add the meat and frankfurter stir until meat is halfly done. Add mushrooms and season with mix herbs and salt. Cover for 5 minutes.
—Then add bellpeppers and cover again for about 3 minutes over medium heat. Then serve with rice.
2 thoughts on “TURKEY BREAST in BELL PEPPERS and MUSHROOMS”
What kind of mixed herbs do you use in this recipe?
I used savory, fennel, basil, thyme, and lavender leaves dried ones!
Thanks for checking it out.